Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Blueberry Muffins


So, this isn't a recipe for blueberry muffins unfortunately, although it would be amazing to make homemade from scratch blueberry muffins. To make the actual muffin, I just use a mix. I have tried many and I don't really have a preference. Krusteaz just adds water, so that is what I usually get just because it is easier.

I do, however, have a way to make the blueberry muffins very unhealthy, but very very yummy at the same time. It is something that my mom taught me when I was little. When the muffins are done, melt a little bit of butter (or margerine or whatever) in a bowl. I just pop it in the microwave for about 30 seconds and then go from there until it is melted. Then, put some sugar in another bowl. Dip the top of the muffin in the melted butter and then simply roll it in sugar. Super easy and makes them so YUMMY!

No comments: