Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lemonade Pie


So, I'm not really a pie person unless the words chocolate and cream are in the title. This pie is so incredibly simple and I'm told it tastes like lemon meringue pie. Now, I have never made lemon meringue pie, but it just sounds complicated. This literally took all of 5 minutes, 10 at the most if you include clean up. It does need to set for a little while in the fridge, so you need to plan ahead just a little.

Here is what you need:

1 tub of cool whip
1 can of condensed milk
1/2 a can of lemonade concentrate (you can even use pink if you want - what could be better than a pink pie)
1 graham cracker or vanilla wafer crust

In a bowl, mix together the cool whip, condensed milk and lemonade concentrate. Pour mixture into crust. Refrigerate for a few hours. Done!!!!

When I made it, I refrigerated it overnight, so I can't really tell you exactly how long it takes to set. Sorry

No comments: