Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan

So, can I just say that I love my crock pot? And that would probably be and understatement. My mom just bought me a bigger one, so I'm enjoying using two. :)

Crock pot chicken parmesan is so so so easy and pretty effortless.

Here's what you need:

Chicken breast or breaded chicken breast depending on what you prefer
Rotini noodles
Spaghetti sauce
Mozzarella cheese
Parmesan cheese

Boil water and cook the noodles for a few minutes just to soften them up a little. The crock pot will do the rest. In the crock pot, dump in your noodles and some sauce and mix it around. Top it with some parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Then add in a layer of chicken breast and top it with more sauce and cheese. You can add more layers of chicken if you want on top of that. Turn your crock pot on high for 2 hours, give or take, to fully cook the chicken. Or you can turn it on low for 3 to 4 hours. Once again, just make sure your chicken is cooked so you don't get sick.... Then, enjoy. :) The prep time on it when I have made it is about 10 minutes.

No comments: