Sunday, November 30, 2008

Banana Bread


This is my mom's banana bread recipe. It is seriously the BEST banana bread I have ever had.


-1 cup sugar

-1 cup (2 med) mashed bananas

-1/2 cup butter, softened

-1/4 cup of milk

-1 teaspoon vanilla

-2 eggs

-2 cups unbleached or all purpose flour

-1 teaspoon baking soda

-1/2 teaspoon salt


*In large bowl, blend first six ingredients; beat one minute at medium speed

*Stir in remaining ingredients just until dry ingredients are moistened.

*Pour batter into prepared pan


*350 degrees for 50-60 minutes


Obviously you can add in some nuts, but really why would you want to ruin it that way!!!
PS. It totally isn't burnt the lighting was just bad and it looks darker then it is.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I don't think it looks burnt. I'm not a fan of banana bread, but if I ever do get the urge to try it (or marry someone that likes it) I'll try it out. :)