Thursday, December 11, 2008

Chili

This is supposed to be a five bean chili but I don't like some of the beans that you are supposed to put in to it so mine is really a three bean chili.

-1 pound of ground beef
-2 cups of chopped onion
-2 cans of red kidney beans (drained)
-1 can of pinto beans (drained)
-2 cans of black beans (drained)
-2 (14.5 oz) cans of diced tomatoes with jalapenos
-1 8 oz can of tomatoe sauce
-2 packets of chili seasoning mix

-In skillet brown ground beef with the onions. Put the mixture in a slow cooker.

-Add in remaining ingredients and stir together. Cover and cook on high setting for 4 hours or on low for 7 to 8 hours.

This is super easy, I threw it together on my lunch break in like 20 minutes. Great for a busy day.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I would probably skip the onions too. I'm not a fan of onions, but it sounds good otherwise. Especially the jalepenos.