Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's Shake and Bake and I helped!


Ok, so this may be a lame attempt at cooking, but I love Shake and Bake! For dinner on Thursday night, I made Shake and Bake pork chops. (Sorry Steph, I know you hate pork).


Ingredients:


Pork Chops - I prefer boneless pork chops as they are easier to eat

Shake and Bake seasoning - it comes in a few different flavors, so find the one that you like. I used Italian seasoning for this meal, but it is good with other flavors too.

Apple Sauce


Since it is just me, I only used 2 pork chops and a little bit of Shake and Bake. Wet the pork chops and put the Shake and Bake in a baggie. Shake the pork chops in the bag. Put them on a cookie sheet that is ungreased. You can also line your cookie sheet with foil and save on clean up. Put them in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Serve with apple sauce and enjoy! I also had green beans with my dinner on Thursday as you can see. Those are real simple. I just opened the can, drained it and put some on my plate. If you can't tell, I like simple. :) Tomorrow night, I'm making shredded chicken burritos and bean dip. I figured I needed to get my Thursday night's dinner on here before I went off and made something else.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I actually don't think I have ever had shake and bake. Maybe I will have to try it sometime with chicken. No pork though cause that is nasty!!!!